The service does not collect any information automatically, except the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, including, but not limited to text files, which are stored on the terminal device of the Service User and are used for visiting the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website of their origin, time of their storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity which places the cookie files on the terminal device of the Service User and obtains access to them is the operator of recordatipolska.pl website – Recordati Polska sp. z o.o.
- Cookies are used for:
- adjusting the content of the Service websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; especially the files help to recognize the Service User’s device and display the website in the suitable way, adjusted to their individual needs;
- creating statistics which help to understand how the Service Users use the websites, which allows the improvement of their structure and contentjusting the content;
- „necessary” cookies, allowing the use of the services available in the Service, e.g. authorization cookies used for services in the Service which need authorization;
- cookies used for ensuring safety, e.g. used for detecting abuses in authorization within the Service;
- „efficiency" cookies, allowing the collection of information on the way of using the Service websites;
- „functional" cookies allowing the remembering of the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. regarding the selected language or the User’s region of origin, font size, website look etc.
- „advertising" cookies, allowing the provision of advertising materials to the Users which match their interests.
The Service operator informs that the limitations in cookie application can influence some functionalities available on the Service websites.